SURGITUBE Tubular Gauze White 20 metre roll, 100% Cotton:
- GLA 150W - Small fingers & toes
- GLA 250W - Large fingers & toes
- GLA 350W - Hands, feet, forearms, legs, knee, elbow, shoulder
- GLA 450W - Athlete's foot dressing, wrist & small elbow
- GLA 550W - Head bandages, operating room caps
SURGITUBE Tubular Gauze White 20 metre roll, 100% Rayon:
- GLR 150W - Small fingers & toes
- GLR 250W - Large fingers & toes
- GLR 350W - Hands, feet, forearms, legs, knee, elbow, shoulder
- GLR 450W - Athlete's foot dressing, wrist & small elbow
- GLR 550W - Head bandages, operating room caps
SURGITUBE Tubular Gauze White 50 yard roll, for use with applicators:
- GL 219 - Size 1 - Small fingers & toes
- GL 220 - Size 2 - Large fingers & toes
- GL 221 - Size 3 - Hands, wrist & feet
- GL 222 - Size 4 - Arms & lower leg
- GL 223 - Size 5 - Adult legs, thighs & head
- GL 224 - T-1
- GL 225 - T-2
SURGITUBE Tubular Gauze White 50 yard roll, for use without applicators:
- GL 241 - Small fingers & toes
- GL 242 - Large fingers & toes
- GL 242A - Infant's legs and bulky finger dressings
- GL 243 - Hands, feet, forearms, lower legs & shoulders
- GL 244 - Athlete's foot dressing, wrist & elbow (tight weave)
- GL 245 - Head bandages, shoulders, leg & breast dressing
SURGITUBE Tubular Gauze White 10 yard roll:
- GL 110 - Small fingers & toes
- GL 210 - Large fingers & toes
- GL 310 - Hands, feet, lower legs and shoulders
SURGITUBE Tubular Gauze White 5 yard roll:
- GL 105 - Small fingers & toes (Case of 12)
- GL 205 - Large fingers & toes (Case of 12)
- GL 305 - Hands, feet, lower legs and shoulders
- GL 405 - Wrists & elbows (tight weave)
Surgitube Tubular GauzeMultiple SKUs available
Need help? Call us at (905) 825-8244.
Learn about our Shipping & Returns Policy.
Have a question? Read our FAQs.
A tubular gauze bandage designed to protect and secure primary dressings.
Made from 100% white cotton yarn. Surgitube Tubular Gauze is knitted in a continuous seamless tube, providing a convenient method of protecting and securing primary dressings. Surgitube is easy to apply and is available in a range of sizes for use on virtually every area of the body.
For use in hospitals, urgent care centers, home care, industrial health clinics, and physician offices (especially podiatrists and dermatologists).
- Surgitube is manufactured in two styles - for use with or without a special applicator.
- Surgitube for use without an applicator has a tighter knit
- Multiple layers of gauze may be applied to protect and secure primary dressings.
- Surgitube's knit results in a snug, neat bandage, with the tightness of fit depending on the tension exerted during application. The knit also provides Surgitube with a unique versatility - the dressing can be used to seal off a fingertip or make a headcap.
- Made of metal, the applicator facilitates application of the secondary dressing without disturbing the primary dressing.
- Surgitube is packaged in dispenser boxes containing 5, 10, 15, or 50 yard rolls. It is available in white and in a variety of sizes.
- Available in a wide range of widths: Can be applied to a variety of body areas, from fingers to trunks
- Supplied in 5, 10, 15, and 50 yard lengths: Convenience; cost saving - permits purchasing based on rate of use
- Unique knit: Permits snug, neat bandaging at varying tensions
- May be sterilized: Surgitube may be sterilized by steam, ETO, or gamma radiation; applicator may be steam sterilized
- Easy to apply: Saves physician / nurse time